12 February 2013

Hello? Are you still there?

It feels like a dog's age since last I posted and I wanted to stop in, say hello, maybe salvage some readership and perhaps 'splain myself a little.  As usual, I'll save the TMI and personal stuff for another day, but I wanted to tell you that the new Avarice is underway and man is she purdy.  Chelsea over at GoForth Creative along with Dennise of Tenacious Dee (awesome name, right?) have been working on my new site and, I tell you what, these are two talented lady birds.  Here's a little peeksy:



Pretty super, right?  It's all I can show for now, but the final site should be up and running soon.  In the meantime, I have to admit, I am a little reticent to continue posting here because we are moving to Wordpress and will have a new address http://www.TheAvarice.com.  So that's my update.  Hope you're doing fabulous.  Feel free to check in with me and just say Hello.  Always love hearing from you.

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaaaaaay! I can't wait to visit you in your new space. And I'm looking forward to seeing more of your posts in my morning inbox. Seeing "The Avarice" there always makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete