20 February 2012

Imagine A Room

Sometimes when I'm in a rut and feel like my vision is lost, I create an imaginary room.  Generally I use a real room in my own house or a friend or family member's house as a template and I redecorate with whatever my heart desires.  No budget constraints.  No husband constraints.  No style constraints.  Just me and whatever I (and the furniture world) can dream up.  Lately, we have put the Home Beautification Act on overhaul for some upcoming opportunities.  One area that I am having a particularly giant dilemma about is our den or living room.  It is where we spend most of our time and it is probably the room I look at most.  Because of this, the pressure I have put on myself to make it perfect is enormous and detaching from the space has become impossible.
Enter Imagine A Room.





Color Swatch:  Spring Mint by Benjamin Moore
Sofa:  Berkshire Sofa by Layla Grayce
Painting:  Lulie Wallace
Side Table:  Turned Pedestal Side Table by westelm
Ottoman:  Turned Leg Dhurrie Ottoman by westelm
Chair:  Tobias Chair by Oly Studio via Layla Grayce
Yellow Stool:  Martini Side Table by westelm
Floor Lamp:  Kulla Floor Lamp IKEA
Sectional Bench:  Coventry 3-Piece Cornered Upholstered Sectional by Ballard Designs
Table Lamp:  Glass Jug Table Lamp by westelm
Table:  Farmhouse Pedestal Dining Table by Bradshaw Kirchofer via Layla Grayce
Chairs:  Eames Molded Plastic Dowel Leg Side Chair from Design Within Reach
Rug:  Draper Stripe Wool Rug by DwellStudio
Lamps:  Elizabeth Lamp by Schoolhouse Electric
Desk:  Metal Parsons Desk by westelm
Chair:  Louis Ghost Chair by Kartell
Mirror:  Green Inlaid Bone Mirror by Anthropologie

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THAT RUG!!! Wish I had an extra $500, it would be mine!!! amazing room Whit!! Really great!

    ReplyDelete