27 January 2012

PurePhoto Favs

Aside from a comfortable sofa, fabulous linens and great lighting, I think that compelling art is the most important part of a well decorated home.  One of my go-to places for art and inspiration is PurePhoto, a "social commerce network" whose chairman and co-founder is my [eh-hem] cousin (by marriage).  It's a fabulous site that connects art collectors with photographers from all over the world.  If you haven't checked it out, please get with it and do so now!

Anyway, I was just doing my weekly stroll through the virtual gallery that is PurePhoto and thought I would share my current favorites.


Artist Unknown, Gray Dress and Red Hat, Hamburg Kennedy Photographs



Robert Canis, Green-winged orchid meadow at sunrise



Matt Schwartz, girl with plane




Thomas Birke, Hong Kong #09




Louis Gaillard, 6




Alin Popescu, Have a Seat and Take a Look




Roberta Murray, Sunday Drive




Rafael Fuchs, Mom on Bicycle




Mina Georgescu, Carnivale




Walter Meregalli, Via Bramante





No comments:

Post a Comment