19 August 2011

B&A: Living Room

Oh where oh where has the Avarice gone, oh where oh where could she be?  With her nails cut short and her hair cut long, oh where oh where could she be?  That pretty much sums it up.  I've been wading in a sea of nursery rhymes and baby food puree.  While wearing my rose colored baby girl glasses, I have also been immersed in a kitchen remodel and trying to keep the inspiration flowing for the BroFam redo.  Life has been busy, but I am grateful.  No more time for the long winded days of old.  I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss the ol' bloggy blog blog.  So... for your viewing pleasure.  (Excuse the blurry pics, but you get the idea)

BEFORE




















AFTER





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Looks clean and fresh and airy. Where's the sectional from?

    ReplyDelete