03 March 2011

Summer Here, Summer Not

I finally got a chance to flip through my March House Beautiful that's been sitting on my ottoman for probably a month now.  (This gives you an idea of how busy I am right now and why I've been kind of MIA)  Anyway, with summer right around the corner, I can't wait for flip flops and barbeques and I was delighted by a Bridgehampton home decorated by Ellen O'Neill that made me hanker for the fourth of July!  It is so light and casual and I do say that if when I have a summer home, this is what it shall look like.














All images House Beautiful magazine via housebeautiful.com

1 comment:

  1. May I come visit you? Yes, this one would suit me just fine! Love the current issue of House Beautiful, and I could happily spend hours on their website looking at the almost endless supply of photos. By the way - I am beyond ready to find a way to rearrange my "sunroom."
    Always fun to see you and Lilly.

    ReplyDelete