08 February 2011

Step 1: Gather Inspiration

Tomorrow morning the "men" are coming to measure my mama's kitchen, which means this renovation is officially underway!  How exciting!!  We have been informally discussing plans and ideas for weeks now and I am looking forward to setting things in motion, but in the meantime, I need to get movin'!  I need to pull together samples, colors, fabrics, and assemble an idea board so that she can make additions and changes.  On Sunday, she brought over inspiration that she's been collecting for years.  I went through it and pulled out the images that I think best exemplify what she wants and what I envision for her space.  So, without wasting another minute...

Domino 
















                                       Cottage Living

Cottage Living


















                                     Cottage Living

                                     Cottage Living

4 comments:

  1. I can hardly wait to see the end result! I am so excited a new kitchen for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cottage Living photo actually looks like her kitchen...cannot wait to see the finished project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness looks awesome whitney cant wait to see it for real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cottage Living was my all-time favorite magazine and I miss it so! I love to see that someone else seems to feel the same! Have fun on this project- both of you!

    ReplyDelete