12 January 2011

Retro Charm

No matter how hard I try, I can't stop loving retro.  My roommate (aka husband to be) loathes the stuff and I've attempted to kick the habit, but it won't go away.  So in keeping with my New Year's resolution, I am going to celebrate my tastes and preferences, no matter how inconvenient they may be.  I think you would all agree that these rooms just wouldn't be as good without a little retro charm.

Image DesignSponge

Image DesignSponge

Image DesignSponge


Image Domino Magazine via http://www.marligrace.blogspot.com/

Image courtesy DesignSponge


                     Image courtesy Lonny Magazine


                            Image courtesy Elle Decor

Image Domino Magazine via Decorology

Image courtesy Elle Decor

Image courtesy House Beautiful



















                         Image courtesy Lonny Magazine

                             Image Domino Magazine

Image Domino Magazine


No comments:

Post a Comment